In response to the company's business development needs, we are now looking for partners to develop the Uzbekistan & Vienam market together. If you are interested , Welcome to contact .
Contact person:Ellen Zhou
YC910-190 AIR JET LOOM
Through long time test and practice,YC910 series air jet loom already have outstanding performance in weaving the stretch denim,thick twill fabric,canvas,and high density fabrics.
Now is become the first choice of air jet loom model to instead of big rapier machine.
|Air jet loom technical parameters|
|Item||air jet loom configuration||Remark|
|Nominal reed space||◊150,◊170,◊190,◊210,◊230,|
|Useful reed width:Below 280cm cut 0-60cm|
Above 280cm cut 0- 80cm
|Drive||Motor choose by reed. Shedding type|
|Weft selection||( )set weft storage,( )main nozzle, |
|◊2 color;◊4 color; ◊6 color|
|Weft insertion||Electronic control mail, |
auxiliary nozzle relay weft,
with auxiliary main nozzle,
SMC solenoid valve from Japan
|Beating||More support feet beating solid shaft, |
With weight, Crank linkage beating
|above 280cm six-bar linkage,|
below 280cm four-bar beating
|Let off||Electronically controlled continuous|
positive let-off, suitable for
◊φ800 beam ◊φ1000mm beam
|Take up||◊electronic take up ; ◊Mechanical take-up||◊sand roller; ◊double pressure roller; |
◊rubber roller;◊barbed leather roller
|Winding||◊inside the machine winding|
◊outside the machine winding
|◊inside the machine winding maximum|
roll diameter 550mm
◊outside the machine winding maximum
roll diameter 1200mm
|shedding||◊positive cam shedding(up to 8)shaft|
◊crank shedding (4)shaft
◊electronic dobby shedding(up to 16)shaft
|Cam box and dobby manufacture:|
|Shedding cams||◊1/1 ;◊ 2/1 ; ◊3/1 ; ◊2/2 ;◊4/1 shaft|
|Heald frame||Number of New Light heald frames|
|Heald wires||Heald wires ◊J type 331 ; ◊ O type 330|
|Selvage||Planetary gear cutter edge institution|
|temple||30 hoops temple in the cloth above|
|Back beam||Double back beam, positive loose warp|
|Control box||◊7" ◊10.4" touch screen ;|
computer control system ;
process parameters, monitoring, self-diagnosis display
|Parking device||4 color indictor show failure|
A,broken warp: 6 row drop pin;
B,cut weft: double weft feeder
C,selvage: near switch
D,catch weft: sensor
- 1.Our expert and experienced team of technicians provides professional services from machine design, sample making, volume production, and quality inspection all the way to after-sales technical support
- 2.Our workshop is equipped with over 400 pieces of advanced manufacturing equipment. The main parts of our looms are manufactured here in house by expert machine operators.
- 3.Aided by our professional technical team, skillful installation laborers, and advanced manufacturing equipment, Spark is fully capable of controlling weaving machine quality while simultaneously reducing production costs. We take pride in our ability to provide our customers with weaving machinery with optimal performance and competitive prices.
Spark is committed to offering high-quality spare parts to deliver maximum productivity with minimum downtime. Our spare parts policies are:
- Vulnerable parts whose value is equivalent to 5% of the overall machine price are freely provided.
- Within a one-year warranty, vulnerable parts are freely repaired or replaced. Out of warranty, customers need to pay the replacement part cost and freight fee.
- Our experienced technicians are skilled in offering technical support and training services to help your weaving looms remain efficient and stable.
- After delivery, Spark provides a 15-day to 1 month (depending on the loom quantity) of in-house training at the customer's location. Training includes weaving machine installation and debugging. The training and installation fee is $50/day.
- Within 15 days after on-site debugging, our technicians will stay at your factory to observe the running status of looms and ensure there are no problems.
- Spark offers 24/7 technical support and troubleshooting service via phone, e-mail, text, WeChat or WhatsApp, Skype, and Line.
- You can assign your engineers to come with us for a technical exchange.